How to Post a Classified Job Ad or a Request for Proposal on this Website
Who Can Post an Ad on the Classified Jobs Web page?
Member municipalities, county and state agencies are invited to submit ads for publication on this site. Click here to view the classified jobs web page.
Classified Ad Rates
Prices effective May 1, 2018. Ads stay live on the League's website for 30 calendar days from the date they first appear.
First 150 words = $115
151 - 250 words = $160
251 - 350 words = $210
351 - 450 words = $260
451 - 550 words = $310
Featured Jobs = Add $50
*Featured Jobs appear in a box at the top of the page.
How to Place an Ad
- Email ads in a Word document to: Email email@example.com.
- Please include your purchase order number; this is needed to process all ads.
- After receipt of the ad, you will receive a reply confirming your price and posting dates.
How long will it be before I see my ad online?
Ads will be processed as completed requests are confirmed (ads will not be posted until the Purchase Order number has been received). Please allow up to three working days for your ad to be posted.
Why post your position on njslom.org?
- 67,000 views per month by local government professionals.
- Government focus: The League website and classifieds are focused specifically on government in New Jersey; and local government in particular;
- Professionals see your ad -Viewers come from all areas of the State and are local government professionals seeking positions; and
- First Stop for Job Searchers - it has become a first option for posting openings at municipalities and authorities because the site has a consistent, strong viewership from professionals in the local government sector.
Recruiting Personnel: Need help with the hiring process?
Visit the League's Recruitment and Selection Advisory Service, or the Local Government Job Descriptions listed on the New Jersey Civil Service Commission's website. Click here to view a library of sample bid specifications provided by the NJMMA.