The State is holding three virtual information sessions with consulting firms that specialize in disaster recovery who will be available to present and answer questions concerning use and compliance of Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (LFRF).
Among other advice, the consultants will provide information related to the following questions:
- Are your disaster recovery programs constructed properly to ensure maximum impact?
- Is your municipality compliant with US Treasury Final Rule and related guidance?
- Are you compliant with 2 CFR Part 200?
- Are your procurements compliant with the applicable provisions of 2 CFR Part 200?
- Are you ready for a potential audit from US Treasury’s Office of Inspector General?
- Do you have a system of internal control to ensure proper review?
The virtual sessions are broken down into three regions–Southern, Central, and North. The sessions will be offered as follows:
- Northern Region on March 21 at 10:30 a.m.
- Central Region on March 22 at 10:30 a.m.
- Southern Region on March 23 at 10:30 a.m.
To register by RSVP, you must email GOVGDRO@nj.gov with the names and emails of the participants by:
- March 10 for Northern Region
- March 13 for Central Region
- March 14 for Southern Region
Contact: Lori Buckelew, Deputy Executive Director & Director of Government Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-695-3481, x112.