In a year filled with change, the 105th Annual League Conference-presented virtually, maintains the continuity of more than 100 years of great events. The Virtual Conference offers some practical points that make attendance easy and efficient.
- Easy Commute: Whether you’re in your office or at home, you can login and attend the Virtual Conference with no extra travel time needed.
- Cost Effective: In a year where budgets are tight, the virtual event continues the League’s commitment to a high value experience at the lowest cost of any League Conference in the nation. And this year, you save on hotels and associated fees, too.
- Healthy: Public health is a major concern for your residents and municipal employees. A virtual conference ensures that you can control your exposure and stay safe.
- Education-Friendly: Need continuing education units? The Virtual Conference is the place to go, with many credit hours offered.
- Interactive Exhibitors: Searchable listings, product information, and video chats allow attendees to have one-on-one contract with more than 100 vendors.
Visit the Conference online to view the current schedule and to register today.