Rutger's Eagleton Institute will hold a session, Protecting the Ballot During COVID-19 via audio conference on Tuesday, June 2, at 10 a.m. Speakers will discuss best practices for administering elections by mail.
Protecting the Ballot During COVID-19, Tuesday, June 2 at 10 a.m.
Speakers will discuss the opportunities and vulnerabilities to be considered, best practices for administering elections by mail, and how vote-by-mail and other solutions can be implemented in ways that protect ballot access and power for all communities. Visit their site for more details.
- Secretary of State Kim Wyman, Washington State
- Charles Stewart III, Kenan Sahin Distinguished Professor of Political Science, MIT
- Joanne Rajoppi, Clerk, Union County, New Jersey
- Connor Maxwell, Senior Policy Analyst, Center for American Progress
- Moderated by Ronald K. Chen, University Professor, Rutgers School of Law
This is an audio conference. Call-in number: 650-429-3300, Access code: 193 228 350
Questions? Contact Maximo Vazquez at email@example.com.