- Bureau of Municipal Info
- Municipal Resources
- Finance Center
- Presenting your local budget to the public. Samples from Summit, Franklin Lakes, and Madison.
- Budget Process Overview (PDF): The Finance Center is a column that regularly appears in the League’s magazine, New Jersey Municipalities. This column is titled "Budget Process Overview" and appeared in the December 2016 issue.
- Department of Treasury’s Cooperative Purchasing Program: A link to the State’s Cooperative Purchasing Program, through which specific State contracts are eligible to local buying units.
- Purchase & Property: The Department of Treasury’s Division of Purchase and Property website.
- Procurement Guide (PDF): Published by the Governmental Purchasing Association of New Jersey (GPANJ), basic guidelines of the everyday purchasing process.
- Governmental Purchasing Association of New Jersey (GPANJ): League members with questions about purchasing, or to view samples, please have your purchasing agent contact the GPANJ. The GPANJ is an affiliate organization that works with the League; an organization whose membership consists of purchasing agents from municipalities, school boards, counties, authorities, and other government entities.
FY 2024 Budget Departmental Hearings BeginYesterday the Senate Budget & Appropriations Committee heard testimony from OLS Legislative Budget & Finance Officer Koeing & State Treasurer Muoio Read on...
PDC Discusses Local Government Employer Group Mid-Year AnalysisAt the March 22 Plan Design Committee (PDC), AON, the actuary for the SHBC, provided answers to questions PDC members had for the mid-year performance overview of the plan. Read on...
Local Government Employer Group Mid-Year Experience AnalysisAt the March 8, State Health Benefits Commission (SHBC) meeting, AON, the actuary for the SHBC provided the commission members a mid-year performance overview of the plan. Read on...