Session Certificates are accessible online until May 1, 2023. Access your certificates here.
System Procedures for 107th Annual NJLM Conference
- Login to the CEU Tracking System.
- Enter your Registrant ID or your last name and zip code.
- When prompted Enter in Your License Number (if applicable).
- Complete the evaluation form for the first session you attended by clicking “Take Eval.”
- Once you have completed the evaluation form hit “submit.” This will take you back to the main session page.
- Once you have taken the evaluation, you can print your certificate by hitting “Print.”
- Once on the print screen, you have the option to “Print My Certificate” or “Email My Certificate.”
- Clicking “Print My Certificate” will take you to a print screen where you can print your certificate. Certificates may be printed more than once.
- Clicking “Email My Certificate” will email the certificate to your email address. If your email address is not in the system, you will be asked to provide it.
8. After you print or email your certificate the screen should return to the session list.
If it doesn’t, simply click the “View Credits” tab at the top right of your screen.
9. Repeat steps 3-7 for each session you have attended.
PACLE Credit Form (PDF)
2021 Conference CEUs
The 2021 Annual League Conference Tracking System has closed. If you have any questions, please contact Danielle Holland-Htut at 609-695-3481, Ext. 118.