What Happens After You Submit the Registration Form for a Paid Webinar
Once your have the submitted the registration form (page 1) to the League,
here is what happens next:
- The League will process your payment
- (3)Three Business Days before the webinar, you will receive a personalized link from either “GoToWebinar” or “Danielle Holland-Htut” that will connect you to the webinar at the appointed time(if you do not receive this link please call 609-695-3481 ext 118)
- At the scheduled time of the webinar, you will click the link provided in the confirmation e-mail and will be automatically directed to the virtual classroom.
In order to view the webinar you may have to download the GoToWebinar Codec. Depending on your browser, click “Run” or “Save” when prompted in the box at the bottom of your screen. This will install the GoToWebinar Codec and launch the webinar.
Please note, you must sign on to the webinar at the specified time. If you sign in after the start of the webinar you may not be eligible for credit.
Last Minute Registrations (Up to One Business day before the Webinar):
Potential attendees have until one business day before the program to register. To do this, fill out the registration form provided on the webinar announcement and then fax or e-mail of copy of your PO or Check. Once it is received, the League will e-mail over your confirmation so that you can join in on the meeting. Please note, if you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the League at 609-695-3481 as soon as possible.
Cancellations will be accepted until 4:00p.m. three (3) business days prior to the scheduled webinar. After the Cancellation Deadline there are no refunds.
If you are unable to participate in the webinar and you would like to transfer your registration to someone else, you must Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 609-695-0151:
- Name and title of attendee being substituted
- Name and title of new attendee
- Date and title of webinar
If you have any questions on substitutions please contact Suzanne at 609-695-3481 ext 111
Ipad and Iphone Warning:
We strongly recommend that you do not use your ipad or your iphone to view the webinar. Several of the tracking features are unavailable on these devices and can result in loss of CEU credit. Please use a hardwired computer only to view webinars.