League Professional Development Webinar
“A Quick Review of Budget and Audit Updates”
March 2, 2018
Location: Your Computer
Registration Form - WORD or PDF
What Happens after you register for an NJLM webinar
CEU credit for webinars
At this webinar, attendees will:
- Review recent Division of Local Government Local Finance Notices and review recent policies and regulations.
- Get an update on CY 2018 budget issues and any legislation that may affect them
- Understand the current requirements about and how the levy cap works.
- Review current issues affecting finance officers
- Review of the Financial Automation Submission Tracking Solution (FAST)
11:00a.m -11:50a.m. -Seminar Topic and Discussion
Maureen Mitchell, Financial Regulation Manager, Division of Local Government Services
REGISTRATION FEE: Member Rate: $25.00* Non-Member: $35.00
*Member rate applies to: Municipalities, State, County, and Municipal Utilities & Authorities.
- Visit the Seminar Calendar on the League website at www.njslom.org/seminars
- Download the Registration Form
- Fill out the form and either e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 609-695-0151*
- (3)Three Business Days before the webinar attendees will be sent an e-mail confirmation from “GoToWebinar” or “Log Me In” with a personalized link that will allow them to log in to the webinar at the appointed time. If you do not receive this link, please contact the League at 609-695-3481.
- At the scheduled time of the webinar, the attendee will click the link provided in the confirmation e-mail and will be automatically directed to the virtual classroom.
Please note, in order to connect to the webinar, you may be required you to install the GoToWebinar Codec. To do this, hit “run” or “launch “when prompted and the codec will automatically install.
- Please note, attendees must sign on to the webinar at the specified time. Any attendee that signs in after the start of the webinar may not be eligible for credit.
*For last minute registrations a faxed or e-mailed copy of the check or PO is acceptable.
Cancellations will be accepted until 4:00p.m. three (3) business days prior to the scheduled webinar. Cancellations must be in writing. After the Cancellation Deadline there are no refunds.
If you are unable to participate in the webinar and you would like to transfer your registration to someone else, you must Email the following information to email@example.com or fax to 609-695-0151:
- Name and title of attendee being substituted
- Name and email of new attendee
- Date and title of webinar
If you have any questions on substitutions please contact Suzanne at 609-695-3481 ext 111
CEUs: CMFO/CCFO-1.0 Bud;CPWM-1.0 GOVT;RMC-1.0 Fin; QPA-1.0 Off Admin/Gen Duties RPPO/RPPS-1.0 M/S; CPA-1.0; NJCLE-1.0
IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER OR CANCELLATION: We will announce emergency seminar or webinar cancellations via recorded announcement on our Weather Hotline: 609-695-3481 ext. 200 and post announcements on our website www.njslom.org , Facebook page facebook.com/njleague, and Twitter @NJ_League after 6:00am on the morning of the meeting.