League Legislative Briefing via Webinar
“The Need to Extend the 2% Interest Arbitration Cap”
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Location: Your Computer
This briefing will provide an update on the efforts of the League and its partners to extend the 2% interest arbitration cap as a means to contain property tax increases and specific steps that can be taken by mayors and governing body members to assist this vitally important effort. As we approach the December expiration of the 2% interest arbitration cap and the lame duck session registration is a must for this important briefing.
11:00am-11:45am -Webinar Topic and Discussion
Michael Cerra, Assistant Executive Director, NJLM
Lori Buckelew, Senior Legislative Analyst, NJLM
Jon Moran, Senior Legislative Analyst, NJLM
- Click on the Registration Link Below
- Fill out the form and click “Register”
- A Confirmation E-mail will be sent to you right after registration (save this e-mail, it contains a link that will connect you to the webinar on the scheduled date).
- At the scheduled time of the webinar, click the link provided to you in the confirmation e-mail and you will be automatically directed to the virtual classroom. Please note, in order to connect to the webinar, you may be required you to install the GoToWebinar Codec. To do this, hit “run” or “launch” when prompted and the codec will automatically install.
- Once the webinar program has been installed, turn on the speakers on your computer and then sit back and enjoy the webinar!
Registration Link for Webinar: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7095401806918510083
If you have any questions regarding the webinar or the registration process please contact
Danielle Holland-Htut at 609-695-3481 ext 118 or email@example.com