New Credits Added!
The New Jersey League of Municipalities Presents
Brownfield Funding Sources: A Look at Where to Find Them and How to Utilize Them Webinar
January 19, 2017
Location: Your Computer
Registration Form - WORD or PDF
What Happens after you register for an NJLM webinar
CEU credit for webinars
This webinar will discuss potential Brownfields funding sources such as the Hazardous Site Discharge Remediation Fund (HDSRF), Environmental Infrastructure trust (EIT), and other sources and how municipalities should utilize these funds . This webinar will also discuss how municipalities can structure their brownfields projects to take advantage of these funding opportunities.
11:00am-12:15p.m. -Seminar Topic and Discussion
John M. Scagnelli, Esq, Scarcini, Hollenbeck
Susan Boyle, GEI Consultants, Inc., Executive Director, New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professionals Association
REGISTRATION FEE: Member Rate: $35.00 * Non-Member: $45.00
*Member rate applies to: Municipalities, State, County, and Municipal Utilities & Authorities.
- Download the Registration Form by visiting www.njslom.org/seminars
- Fill out the form and either e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 609-695-0151*
- (3)Three Business Days before the webinar attendees will be sent an e-mail confirmation from “GoToWebinar” or “Danielle Holland-Htut”with a personalized link that will allow them to log in to the webinar at the appointed time.
- At the scheduled time of the webinar, the attendee will click the link provided in the confirmation e-mail and will be automatically directed to the virtual classroom**.
Please note, in order to connect to the webinar, you may be required you to install the GoToWebinar Codec. To do this, hit “run” or “launch “when prompted and the codec will automatically install.
- Please note, attendees must sign on to the webinar at the specified time. Any attendee that signs in after the start of the webinar may not be eligible for credit.
*For last minute registrations a faxed or e-mailed copy of the check or PO is acceptable.
**Ipad and Iphone Warning:
We strongly recommend that you do not use your ipad or your iphone to view the webinar. Several of the tracking features are unavailable on these devices and can result in loss of CEU credit. Please use a hardwired computer only to view webinars.
Cancellations will be accepted until 4:00p.m. three (3) business days prior to the scheduled webinar. Cancellations must be in writing. After the Cancellation Deadline there are no refunds.
If you are unable to participate in the webinar and you would like to transfer your registration to someone else, you must email the following information to email@example.com or fax to 609-695-0151:
- Name and title of attendee being substituted
- Name and title of new attendee
- Date and title of webinar
If you have any questions on substitutions please contact Suzanne at 609-695-3481 ext 111
CEUs: Planning Board/Zoning Board Secretary-1.0 Technical, Land Use Administrator-1.0 Technical, Zoning Official- 1.0 Technical; NJCLE 1.5: CMFO/CCFO-1.5 Fin/Debt; CPWM-1.5 Govt;RMC-1.5 Fin/QPA-1.5 Off Admin
IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER OR CANCELLATION: We will announce emergency seminar or webinar cancellations via recorded announcement on our Weather Hotline: 609-695-3481 ext. 200 and post announcements on our website www.njslom.org , Facebook page facebook.com/njleague, and Twitter @NJ_League after 6:00am on the morning of the meeting.