|February 20, 2008
New Jersey Broadband Summit March 11
We cordially invite you to join key leaders at the New Jersey Connected Broadband Summit hosted by Honorary Chair Governor Jon S. Corzine. We hope you will be able to participate in the entire day’s conference on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at NJN’s Trenton Studio, 25 South Stockton Street, Trenton, NJ.
The purpose of the Summit is to underscore the importance of broadband to our state, to showcase the tremendous broadband assets New Jersey already has, and to highlight innovative applications that can benefit the State and the communities we serve.
NJN and the New Jersey Department of State have worked closely with the Governor's Office of Economic Growth and twenty-two other partnering organizations, including the New Jersey League of Municipalities, to develop the program that will feature:
- Carlos Dominguez, Senior Vice President, Office of the Chairman and CEO, Cisco Systems,
- Larry Irving, Co-Chair of the Internet Alliance and Former Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Telecommunications and Information,
- John B. Horrigan, Associate Director, Pew Internet & American Life Project,
- sessions for economic development, education, health care, emergency communications, and arts, cultural heritage and tourism,
- demonstrations of powerful technology applications and
- an executive networking reception.
Space is limited, so we encourage you to register today for a program you don’t want to miss. Please visit http://www.njn.net/community/njconnected/ to register online and receive more information about the day. The deadline for registration is March 7, 2008.
Very truly yours,
William G. Dressel, Jr.