Learn How to Finance Your Building Upgrades Through Energy Savings
New speakers added: Hear from Gloucester Township Mayor David Mayer and Camden Freeholder Michelle Gentek about how they utilized an Energy Savings Improvement Program (ESIP) to upgrade their municipal and school buildings and pay for the upgrades through energy savings.
April 16, 2014 - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm WEBINAR: REGISTER
May 27, 2014 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm IN PERSON WORKSHOP: REGISTER
The College of New Jersey, Education Building, Room 212
2000 Pennington Road Ewing, NJ 08628
Do you have large municipal or school buildings that need upgrades such as high efficiency motors, transformers, water heaters or boilers? If you are wondering how to pay for these upgrades, this webinar will explain how to leverage energy savings from installing energy efficiency measures to cover upfront costs!
A new financing tool, called an Energy Savings Improvement Program (ESIP), allows New Jersey municipalities and school districts to become more energy efficient, saving money and tax dollars!
- Mike Thulen, NJ Clean Energy Program
- Tony O’Donnell, Sustainable Jersey
- Michelle Gentek, Camden County Freeholder
- David Mayer, Mayor of Gloucester Township
You’ll hear about Sustainable Jersey’s ESIP How To Guide and find out about:
- Current state law regarding ESIPs
- The nine step process to develop and implement an ESIP
- NJ Clean Energy Programs that can provide additional financial and technical assistance for your project
- Lessons learned from organizations that have undertaken ESIPs
There will be time for Questions and Answers.
NOTE: The content of the webinar and in-person workshop is the same, but the in-person workshop will allow more time for discussion & technical assistance