July 3, 2014
RE: League Foundation Releases Latest White Paper
The League’s Foundation is pleased to announce to release the 22nd paper in NJLM Foundation’s “Friends of Local Government” Policy Paper series. This paper, authored by Dr. James Hughes and Dr. Joseph Seneca from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, is entitled, “2014: The Unexpected Economic Soft Patch.”
Dr. Hughes and Dr. Seneca have previously authored:
- Volume 1, Number 1, From Wall Street to Main Street. 2009: Unprecedented Economic Challenges;
- Volume 2, Number 2, 2010: A Stabilizing Economy but Uncertainties Remain;
- Volume 3, Number 2, 2011: Economic Growth, but Slowdowns Persist.
- Volume 4, Number 2, 2012: New Jersey Employment Upswing? Or Will It
Succumb to the National Slowdown?
- Volume 5, Number 2, 2013: The New Jersey Employment Expansion Gains Momentum
This paper is available online at: http://www.njlmef.org/policy-papers/FoLG_v6_2.pdf
Previous papers are available on the Foundation’s website at www.njlmef.org
On behalf of the Board of the NJLM Educational Foundation, we thank Dr. Hughes and Dr. Seneca for these contributions, and believe you will find this paper informative.
Very truly yours,
William G. Dressel, Jr.