April 28, 2014
RE: R/Econ Conference Invitation
We want to invite you to the 2014 Regional Economic and Real Estate Outlook. This event is scheduled for:
Friday, May 9, 2014
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Special Events Forum
33 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, N.J.
Located on the campus of Rutgers University, this important session will be free and open to the public. The Blue Ribbon panel will include:
- Welcoming Remarks: “Recovery after the Recovery” by James W. Hughes, Dean, Bloustein School
- New Jersey Forecast by Nancy H. Mantell, Director, R/ECON™ and Michael Lahr, Research Professor, Bloustein School
Hot Real Estate Sectors:
- Warehouse/Distribution: Anne Strauss-Wieder, A. Strauss-Wieder, Inc.
- Data Centers: Jeff Hipschman, Managing Director, CBRE
- Multifamily Rental: Ronald S. Ladell, Senior Vice President, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
To reserve your place at this event, please RSVP to Marcia Hannigan at 848-932-2828 or email email@example.com.
Very truly yours,
William G. Dressel, Jr.