May 24, 2013
Re: NEW JERSEY PROPERTY TAX CONFERENCE SCHEDULED
We invite you to attend this important public policy event.
SAVE THE DATE
New Jersey Property Tax Conference
Co-Sponsored by New Jersey State League of Municipalities and the Monmouth University Kislak Real Estate Institute
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Place: Woodrow Wilson Hall Auditorium
400 Cedar Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
- East Windsor Mayor Janice Mironov, President, NJ State League of Municipalities
- Stone Harbor Mayor Suzanne Walters, First Vice President, NJSLOM
- Eatontown Mayor Gerald Tarantolo, Chair, Property Tax Reform Task Force, NJSLOM
- Manchester Mayor Mike Fressola, Member, NSJOLM Executive Board
- Somerdale Mayor Gary Passanante, Member, NJSLOM Executive Board
- Assembly Majority Leader Lou Greenwald (D-Camden)
- Assembly Minority Budget Officer Declan O’Scanlon (R-Monmouth) - Invited
- Patrick Murray, Director, Monmouth University Polling Institute
- Dr. Donald M. Moliver, Founder, Monmouth University Kislak Real Estate Institute
- Peter Reinhart, Executive Director, Monmouth University Kislak Real Estate Institute
A follow up e-mail with conference details and agenda will be sent next week. To RSVP, please e-mail email@example.com and include “Conference Registration” in the subject field. There is no charge for the conference.
We hope to see you at this event.
Very truly yours,
William G. Dressel, Jr.