October 18, 2012
Re: New Jersey Municipalities Magazine
It’s not too late to subscribe to New Jersey Municipalities Magazine. The October 2012 issue is out, with important information on the League’s upcoming 2012 conference held in Atlantic City, November 13-15, as well as articles on news and events from around the state.
New Jersey MunicipalitiesMagazine is a publication designed to keep local government officials and associations informed of the current events, news happenings and available products throughout the State of New Jersey. Each issue is carefully assembled to include news that can be used in urban, suburban and rural municipalities; whether they are located in North, South or Central New Jersey. This publication features testimonials from government officials and suggestions for improving municipalities throughout the state.
The benefits of subscribing to NJM are:
- Information on new state and local programs
- Information on the League’s annual conference held in Atlantic City
- Articles written by New Jersey government officials highlighting the improvements made in their municipalities and suggestions for other municipalities
- Notices of upcoming meetings and announcements of training courses from state agencies
- Advertisements for suppliers of various products and services targeted at aiding municipalities
New Jersey Municipalities is published nine-times each year, October through June. Don’t be left uninformed. Subscribe now for only $16.00 per year for municipal officials and $20.00 per year for all others. To view limited on-line access, go to www.njslom.org/maghome.html.
Please return the attached order form http://www.njslom.org/documents/Subscriptionad.pdf
along with your payment, voucher or purchasing order, to the League office, attention Tom Fratticcioli, to begin subscribing to New Jersey Municipalities.
Very Truly Yours,
William G. Dressel, Jr.