Re: New Jersey Municipalities Magazine
Recently, renewal invoices for New Jersey Municipalities magazine were sent to all municipalities in New Jersey. Now is the time to consider adding new or additional subscriptions for your department heads, governing body members or anyone who would benefit from the information provided in this award winning magazine.
At a discounted member rate of $16.00 per subscription, a rate that has not changed since 2003, New Jersey Municipalities is a publication designed to keep local government officials informed of the current events and news happenings throughout the State of New Jersey. Each issue is carefully assembled to include news that can be used in urban, suburban and rural municipalities; whether they are located in North, South or Central New Jersey. This important publication features testimonials from government officials and suggestions for improving municipalities throughout the state.
The benefits of subscribing to NJM are:
- Important information on the League’s annual conference
- Information on new state and local programs
- Articles written by New Jersey government officials highlighting the improvements made in their municipalities and suggestions for other municipalities
- Notices of upcoming meetings and announcements of training courses from state agencies
- Advertisements for suppliers of various products and services targeted at aiding municipalities
New Jersey Municipalities is published nine-times each year, October through June. Your league membership entitles you to the discounted subscription rate of only $16.00 per year, a rate that has not changed since 2003. That’s less than $2.00 per issue.
Enclosed is an order form (click for WORD or PDF order form) to add additional subscriptions. Contact Tom Fratticcioli (609) 695-3481 ext. 117, at the League office with any questions.
Very truly yours,
William G. Dressel, Jr.