July 9, 2012
LEAGUE SHARED SERVICES ADVISORY SERVICE
INTER-MUNICIPAL COOPERATION AND
MANAGEMENT ADVISORY SERVICE
More information and resources
- Technical Assistance in developing ideas to work with neighboring municipalities and other agencies.
- Experienced Assistance to probe and anticipate impacts and potential consequences of your shared service proposal.
- Discuss ideas and alternatives for shared services with our consultant.
- Discuss plans and proposals with an experienced professional to obtain another perspective.
- Examine and brainstorm potential alternative strategies and options for providing needed services.
- Run your ideas for inter-municipal cooperation by an objective outside party.
- This advisory service is for a basic one hour consultancy and for site visits of one-half day when determined appropriate by the League and the consultant.
To access this service, send a fax on municipal letterhead to the League Office, Attention: Mathew Weng, Esq., for questions call (609) 695-3481, ext. 137 or fax request to (609) 695-0151, or email email@example.com
Consultant services are provided directly by an experience municipal expert with appropriate New Jersey certifications.