June 21, 2011
RE: Month 25 of Economic Recovery: Where are we now and where are we going?
The NJLM Educational Foundation presents its annual economic summit July 8, 2011, at Rutgers Bloustein School in New Brunswick. Presenters will analyze, from the state, regional and national perspectives, New Jersey’s recovery from the great recession. The panel of experts will also explore the recession’s fiscal impact, on both the statewide and local levels, and discuss which business strategies and options make sense for New Jersey going forward. No other conference in NJ has brought together such a group of distinguished economic and fiscal experts in one program!
All those interested, particularly mayors, business decision-makers and community leaders, are invited to register to attend this half-day high level event, or to participate as a supporter by visiting www.njlmef.org. It has been approved for CEUs for finance officers and tax collectors.
Led by Dr. James W. Hughes, Dean, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, our distinguished presenters include:
- Dennis Bone, President, Verizon and Chairman, Choose NJ
- Thomas A. Bracken, President/CEO, NJ State Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Henry Coleman, Professor of Public Policy Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
- The Honorable, James J. Florio, former Governor, State of New Jersey
- Robert Kuttner, Managing Director, US, State, and Local Ratings, Moody’s Investor Service
- The Honorable John McCormac, Mayor, Woodbridge Twp., Former NJ State Treasurer
- Tom Neff, Director Division of Local Government Services, State Department of Community Affairs
- David Rosen, Legislative Budget and Finance Officer New Jersey Office of Legislative Services
- Rae Rosen, Assistant Vice President, Senior Economist, Federal Reserve Bank
of New York
- Andrew P. Sidamon-Eristoff, New Jersey State Treasurer
If you have questions please contact Bill Dressel, Treasurer, NJLM Educational Foundation 609-695-3481 ext 122 or BDressel@njslom.org
Very truly yours,
William G. Dressel, Jr.