The 102nd Annual League of Municipalities Conference
November 13 (set-up), 14–16, 2017
Atlantic City Convention Center - Atlantic City, NJ
Online: Book Reservations online here
Email: Scan form to email@example.com
Fax: Form to (609) 383-8616
(AC Central Reservations)
Mail: AC Central Reservations/NJLM
859 Ocean Avenue #1316
Ocean City, NJ 08226
June 1 -
Cancellations: See Cancellation Dates on page 2 of the form. No refunds will be granted after these dates.
October 6 - Deadline to use the housing form
October 13 -
Deadline to book housing online
- Open spam filters to receive confirmations from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voucher/Purchase Order payment option is only available to government agencies
- Shuttle Bus service will be available from each of the hotels listed to the Atlantic City Convention Center on Tue. 11/14, Wed. 11/15 and Thur. 11/16
Frequently Asked Questions:
When do exhibitors get acknowledgement of hotel reservations?
A Booking Acknowledgement is emailed automatically to the contact when a reservation is booked online. Reservations made via the paper form will normally receive an acknowledgement 3-7 days after receipt.
An acknowledgement can also be faxed or mailed USPS if requested on the form. The processors will normally use email as a first preference. If you would like acknowledgement via fax or USPS please send your housing request via the paper form.
When are credit cards processed?
Each hotel has specific policies on credit cards. Here are some general guidelines:
- Hotels that do not pre charge cards (only hold card as guarantee) – Tropicana, Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott, Claridge
- Hotels that charge one night to the card as advanced deposit. (Charge is made starting in mid-July) – Borgata
- Hotels making full charge in advance, after receiving another form they send to the guest – Bally’s and Caesars
- Additional special charge policies - Sheraton will charge for full stay on/around October 19.
What is the procedure to change/add/cancel a room after receiving an acknowledgement?
After receiving an acknowledgment, any changes (see date limitations below) should be emailed to Service@ACRooms.com or faxed to 609-383-8616. Call-in-changes are not done. The request must be in writing as above so it can be audited and confirmed. Acknowledgement of changes should be received by the guest in 3-5 business days.
When should Exhibitors contact the hotel directly to make changes?
Before 10/6 use the procedure above for all changes – the hotel will not have any information on your reservation before this date. Between 10/9 and 11/4 contact the hotel directly. After the posted dates on page 2 of the form there are no refunds for cancellations, but you can contact the hotel to add rooms or modify the type of room.