As of June 1st Exhibit Space is 70% Sold…….
Send your contract today to gain your share of the municipal market!
We are planning an exciting year as we celebrate the League’s centennial. We invite you to exhibit at the highlight of the year; the Annual Conference conveniently located in Atlantic City, NJ.
Over 700 exhibitors and 125+ sessions draw professional administrators, purchasing agents, governing body members, department heads and numerous other interested public sector officials together for three days.
In addition to collaborating on topics such as: modernization of energy, economic development, revitalization, sustainability, insurance, technology and transportation, exhibitors cite the following reasons for exhibiting:
- Exposure to state, county and municipal agencies all in one place (including those outside of the vicinity of the company)
- Network and foster relationships with existing clients and gain prospective clients
- Generate Interest in products and services
- Outreach about new technologies, statutes, protocol and provide industry expertise
- Promote that your company has a “State Contract”, specializes in a niche market, provides services for large or small municipalities, offers a diversity of products, etc.
The services and products presented by the Conference exhibitors help officials to solve problems and serve their community. Don’t miss out on an exciting opportunity to be a part of the 2015 Annual League Conference! Let New Jersey’s municipal officials know who you are and how you can help them!
If you have any questions please contact:
Kristin Lawrence, Exhibit Manager firstname.lastname@example.org x125
Michael Darcy, Assistant Executive Director email@example.com x116