We invite you to exhibit at the Nation’s Largest Municipal Conference –
conveniently located right here in New Jersey!
Over 800 exhibitors and 125+ sessions draw professional administrators, purchasing agents, governing body members, department heads, and numerous other interested public sector officials together during three intense days in Atlantic City.
In addition to collaborating on topics such as: modernization of energy, economic development, revitalization, sustainability, insurance, technology and transportation, exhibitors cite the following reasons for exhibiting:
- Exposure to state, county and municipal agencies all in one place (including those outside of the vicinity of the company)
- Network and foster relationships with existing clients and gain prospective clients
- Generate Interest in products and services
- Outreach about new technologies, statutes, protocol and provide industry expertise
- Promote that your company has a “State Contract”, specializes in a niche market, provides services for large or small municipalities, offers a diversity of products, etc.
The services and products presented by the Conference exhibitors help officials to solve problems and serve their community. Don’t miss out on an exciting opportunity to be a part of the 2014 Annual League Conference! Let New Jersey’s municipal officials know who you are and how you can help them!
If you have any questions please contact:
Kristin Lawrence, Exhibit Manager email@example.com (609) 695-3481 x125
Michael Darcy, Assistant Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org (609) 695-3481 x116