2014 League Conference Session CEU and Attendance
Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Credit Request Form - WORD PDF
IIn order to make the CEU procedures more efficient and convenient for all participants, we are utilizing an electronic scanning system. Please note, these procedures only apply to educational sessions. Business meetings and vendor sessions are not included in the scanning system.
Scanning IN and OUT is required
As you enter an educational session you will scan your badge face side up at the badge scanner at the entrance.
Once you have scanned your badge, the scanner will make a “beep” sound. You may now enter the session.
When the session has finished, you will sign-out for the session the same way you signed in. PLEASE NOTE: ALL ATTENDEES MUST SCAN IN AND SCAN OUT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT. All certificates will display the attendee's sign-in and sign-out time.
YYou will not receive a paper certificate on the way out of the session. Instead you will be able to log on to the CEU tracking system (through www.njslom.org/confceu
) and print it out at the convenience of your home or office computer (see instructions below)
* If the scanner does not work properly please go to the Room Monitor Stations on the 3rd floor near classrooms 305 and 306 or the 4th floor near classrooms 405 and 406 and report this immediately! If you report the problem after the session has ended we cannot verify your attendance and you will not receive CEUs.
How to Print out Your CEU Certificates
Sessions will be accessible online beginning Monday, November 24, 2014 and available until May 2015.
- Log-in to CEU Tracking System website via the link www.njslom.org/confceu.
- Enter either your badge number (found on your name badge) or your last name and zip code.
- Complete the Evaluation form for the first session you attended by clicking “Take Eval”
- Once you have completed the evaluation form click on “submit”. This will take you back to the main session page.
- Once you have taken the evaluation you can print your certificate by clicking on “Print.”
- Once on the print screen you have the option to “Print My Certificate” or “Email My Certificate”. *
a. Hitting “Print My Certificate” will take you to a print screen where you can print your certificate. Please note, certificates may be printed more than once.
b. Hitting “E-mail My Certificate” will email the certificate to your e-mail address. If your address is not present, the system will ask you to provide it.
- After you print or email your certificate the screen should return to the session list. If it doesn’t, simply click the “View Credits” tab at the top right of your screen..
- Follow steps 3-7 for the rest of the sessions you have attended.
Certificates will not be available for printing until Monday, November 24, 2014
If you have an issue with the system please hit the “Help” tab on the top right of the page. This will direct you to a FAQ page. Most issues are resolved via this page. Should your issue still require assistance, you may call the League at 609-695-3481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org