In order to make the CEU procedures more efficient and convenient for all participants, we are utilizing an electronic scanning system. Please note, these procedures only apply to educational sessions. Business meetings and vendor sessions are not included in the scanning system.
Scanning IN and OUT is required
Instead of sign-in sheets you will notice that there will be badge scanners at the entrance to each room in the convention center.
- As you enter an educational session remove your badge from its holder, then insert your badge into the slot badge scanner near the door.
- Once you have inserted your badge into the scanner, you will see a green light and the word “granted” will appear on the scanner screen.
- When the session has finished, you will sign-out for the session the same way you signed in. PLEASE NOTE: ALL ATTENDEES MUST SCAN IN AND SCAN OUT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT. All certificates will display the attendees sign-in and sign-out time.
- You will not receive a paper certificate on the way out of the session. Instead you will be able to log on to the CEU tracking system (through www.njslom.org/confceu.html) and print it out at the convenience of your home or office computer (see instructions below).
* If the scanner does not work properlyplease go to the Room Monitor Stations on the 3rd floor near classrooms 305 and 306 or the 4th floor near classrooms 405 and 406 and report this immediately!
If you report the problem after the session has ended we cannot verify your attendance and you will not receive CEUs.
How to Print out Your CEU Certificates
Paper CEU certificates will no longer be distributed. Instead attendees will print their certificates at their home or office. Starting November, 25, 2013 an attendee may log on to the CEU website at www.njslom.org/confceu.html to print certificates.
- Log-in to CEU website www.njslom.org/confceu.html*.
- Enter either your badge number (found on your name badge) or your name and zip code.
- Next, select the session for which you wish to print a certificate.
- When prompted, fill out the standard evaluation form for that session.
- Once the evaluation form is submitted online, you will have the option to print out the certificate.
- After the certificate is printed, you may then return to the main screen and print out another certificate, or log out.
Sessions will be accessible online
beginning Monday, November 25, 2013,
and available until May 2014.