MOST COMMONLY ASKED CEU TRACKING SYSTEM QUESTIONS
Click here for CEU Procedures
- What if I do not have my badge number handy? Can I still log in?
- Absolutely, you can use your name and zip code on the log-in screen. However, the system is very sensitive, so if you still have your badge number, we ask that you try that before you call the League. If you still cannot log-in then call Danielle at 609-695-3481 ext.118
- Why is the session I attended not available for me print out certificates?
- 1. Is the session you’re trying to access approved for credits? If not, you will not be able to access it.
If you are not able to access a session you attended, it is most likely because the session has not been uploaded to the CEU tracking system. All sessions for a particular day should ideally be loaded by that evening. However with the amount of attendees and general system lag, this may take a day or a couple of days. If after a week (by November 21), you still do not see your session, contact one of the League Staff.
- Why am I not able to access the CEU Tracking System?
- If you attempt to log-in into the CEU Tracking System and you get a message stating: “Your badge is registered as a non paying badge and therefore is not valid for CEU registration. If you wish to obtain CEU certification…..” Please try again to log-in. If that still does not work, please contact Danielle Holland at 609-695-3481 ext. 118
- Do I have to fill out the Evaluation form for every session I wish to receive credit for?
- Yes, Evaluation forms are mandatory for every session and the certificate will not print out.
- What is a CEU-3 form and why is it only present on certain sessions?
- The CEU-3 form is a required form for Tax Assessors. If you are not receiving Tax Assessor credits, you do not need to worry about this form. Similarly if you receive and Certification of Attendance for Certified Legal Education (CLE) and you are not an attorney you may ignore that form.
- I attended the Conference Session(s)-Budget and Audit Updates, Pensions Updates, and/or Purchasing Update. Why are these not on the the tracking system.
- These three sessions are run by GFOA and TCTANJ and are on their tracking system. If you have any questions please speak to one of their representatives
- How long do I have to claim my CEU’s?
- You have up to May 1, 2012 to claim your conference CEU’s. After that point, the link will be taken off of the website.