Schedule & Sessions
June 1 – Hotel Reservations Open
August 1 – Delegate pre-registration opens
October 5 – Resolution Submission Deadline
12 – Exhibitor Move In
13 – Conference and Exhibits Open
14 – Conference and Exhibits Open; Mayors Lunch; Women in Municipal Government Networking & Awards Event
15 – Conference and Exhibits Open; Annual League Business Meeting 3:30
Check back often as this page will be updated as additional details become available!
Tuesday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 14, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 15, 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Monday, November 12, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Exhibitor Set-Up
Tuesday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Exhibit Hours
Wednesday, November 14, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Exhibit Hours
Thursday, November 15, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Exhibit Hours
Each year, the League Conference offers more than 100 educational sessions covering topics from the basics of municipal operations to more advanced approaches to technical issues. For the current list of sessions, visit the sessions page.
In addition to dozens of League sessions approved for CEUs, NJLM's 21 Affiliated Associations are also producing sessions approved for CEUs.
There are also Exhibitor Learning Sessions sponsored by exhibitors and open to all conference delegates.
CEU & Attendance Verification Procedures
In order to make the CEU procedures more efficient and convenient for all participants, we are utilizing an electronic scanning system. Please note, these procedures only apply to educational sessions. Business meetings and vendor sessions are not included in the scanning system.
Scanning IN and OUT is required
1. As you enter an educational session you will scan your badge face side up at the badge scanner at the entrance.
2. Once you have scanned your badge, the scanner will make a “beep” sound. You may now enter the session.
3. When the session has finished, you will sign-out for the session the same way you signed in. Please note: All attendees must scan in and scan out in order to receive credit. All certificates will display the attendees sign-in and sign-out time.
4. You will not receive a paper certificate on the way out of the session. Instead you will be able to log on to the CEU tracking system (through www.njslom.org/confceu) and print it out at the convenience of your home or office computer (see instructions below).
* If the scanner does not work properly please go to the Room Monitor Stations on the 3rd floor near classrooms 305 and 306 or the 4th floor near classrooms 405 and 406 and report this immediately!
If you report the problem after the session has ended we cannot verify your attendance and you will not receive CEUs.