18th ANNUAL MAYORS’ LEGISLATIVE DAY
Don’t Miss Out….Seating is Limited
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The State House Annex Committee Room 4,
West State Street, Trenton, NJ 08608
Public Parking is available in the Capital Complex parking garage.
REGISTRATION FEE: Member and Non-Member $25.00
Description: This event is a unique opportunity for Governor Chris Christie to speak to the state’s municipal leaders about his legislative, budgetary and policy priorities for 2010 and beyond. In addition, other key legislative leaders will lend their expertise on Affordable Housing, Property Tax Relief, and Shared Services. Rounding out the program is the League’s 12th Annual Elected Officials Hall of Fame Inductees.
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Welcoming Remarks
Moderator: Honorable James Anzaldi, League President & Mayor of Clifton
The Honorable Chris Christie, Governor, State of New Jersey
Honorable Lori Grifa, Commissioner Designee of the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs
Honorable Bob Martin, Acting Commissioner of the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
10: 45 – 11:45 a.m. Meet the Legislative Leaders: Panel Discussion
Facilitator: Zachary Fink, NJN News Anchor and Managing Editor
- Honorable Shelia Y. Oliver, Assembly Speaker (D-34)
- Honorable Louis D. Greenwald, Assemblyman, Budget and Appropriations Chair (D-6)
- Honorable Alex DeCroce, Assembly Republican Leader (D-26)
- Honorable Kevin J. O’Toole, Senator (R-40)
- Honorable Paul A. Sarlo, Senator, Budget and Appropriations Chair (D-36)
- Honorable Thomas H. Kean, Jr., Senate Republican Leader (R-21)
- Honorable Gerald Tarantolo, Mayor, Eatontown Borough
- Honorable Patricia Flannery, League Executive Board Member, Mayor of Bridgewater
- Honorable Gary Passanante, League Executive Board Member, Mayor of Somerdale
11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. 12th Annual Elected Officials hall of Fame Inductees
12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Luncheon
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. State House Tour
Please complete the enclosed registration form and fax back to the NJLM, as soon as possible.
Fax No. (609) 695-0151. For more information contact Danielle Holland at 609-695-3481 x118