October 26, 2010
Re: New Content on DLGS Web Site
The following changes have taken place on the DLGS website.
1. The 2011 HOUSING AUTHORITY budget documents are now available on the Division of Local Government Services website at www.nj.gov/dca/lgs/authreg/authmenu.shtml. New for this year, is all word documents that were previously listed separately have been combined into a single file for easier use. The Bureau of Authority Regulation is available to assist you and may be reached at (609) 984-0132 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. The Division of Taxation mailed 2009 Senior Freeze (Property Tax Reimbursement) checks to eligible applicants who filed by the original deadline of June 1, 2010. The application deadline has been extended to November 1, 2010. Public inquiries can be made by calling 800-882-6597 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. UCC Annual Report: The NJ Uniform Construction Code Regulations – NJAC
5:23-4.17 (b) require that municipalities file a report that accurately portrays the receipts and expenses of the local enforcing agency for code enforcement purposes. The UCC Annual Report, which has been filed by CFOs and Construction Officials since 1994, should be completed on-line http://fs2.formsite.com/njdca/uccrpt/form_login.html) by both SFY and CY municipalities. For questions or assistance, please e-mail the Office of Regulatory Affairs at email@example.com or telephone 609-984-7672.
4. A new DLGS "Continuing Education Calendar" is now available at www.nj.gov/dca/lgs/certunit/certmenu.shtml or directly at http://tinyurl.com/DLGS-CEU. You can get information and register for upcoming approved continuing education programs for purposes of obtaining contact hours to renew your certification(s). The Calendar can be used to
view courses by type of certification, subject area, number of hours, etc. In addition, you can set up an email notification to remind you of upcoming programs that you are scheduled to attend. For any questions regarding the use of this calendar, please contact the Division's Certification unit at 609-292-9757 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The DEP Bulletin contains a list of construction permit applications recently filed or acted upon by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection. The latest issue was released October 20, 2010. This issue can be viewed online at: www.nj.gov/dep/bulletin/bu2010_1020.pdf.
Very truly yours,
William G. Dressel, Jr.